Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Yael and Karylle Finally Tied the Knot

Best wishes!!!

It was an afternoon wedding for Yael and Karylle, last March 21, 2014, at the St. Anthony of Padua Parish Church in Silang Cavite. Reception followed at Angel Fields Nature Sanctuary in Tagaytay. Being a big fan, I was also checking on the Instagram posts of her mom, ZsaZsa Padilla, Paolo Valenciano's, Kris Aquino's and one of her besties, Iza Calzado's. I immediately posted on my FB wall one of the first photos of the newlywed. It was like, having been part of it that way (hahah!). Well, I was just so happy for this milestone of their relationship.

These photos of this love-filled event are from the web (thank you), because I just couldn't get enough and opted on posting it.


with the Entourage
with K's Showtime Family

(Photos credit to the web)

Days after their wedding, Sponge Cola came out with their latest single, Dahil Kilala na Kita, from their album, Singapore Sling,  featuring the video of their wedding. Here's the music video for you to watch:


video credit to Sponge Cola's You Tube account

I guess, I was one of the firsts who watched it, but, I still wish that the whole wedding video will be shown on the Kapamilya channel soon. To the newlyweds, Yael and Karylle Yuson, congratulations and keep that love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment