Monday, March 17, 2014

Rem's Moving Up Attire

And summer vacation has finally began. Rem is so happy about it, because, she has a lot of time to play during this season. Last March 17, 2014, was their Moving Up Day. At St. Bridget School, it's not as festive or as busy compared to how other schools do it. But, even if that's the way it is, I still make sure she is well-dressed. Look at what I've got for her:

 
                 


This is another wise-buy since this was on sale at 50% off the original price. Got it at SM Aura over the weekend. And her shoe, I got this last December from Marikina Market. I like how the summer-feel her dress gives. I don't really spend too much on her clothes and footwear all the time. Fortunately, Rem is so easy to dress up because of her size and complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment