Friday, September 27, 2013

Review: Palmer’s Olive Oil Conditioning Spray


My daughter would always ask, “why is your hair oily?” I’d say, “it’s not oily, it’s silky. I always like it shiny, but doesn’t have that greasy feel when touched.” And I’m so happy that I am able to achieve that texture with Palmer’s Olive Oil Conditioning Spray Oil. Being a believer of the many olive oil health and beauty benefits, without a second thought, I immediately got this when we shopped at Duty Free when hubby was home last August. The signs that says, no sulfates and no parabens became the instant bonus, as surely, this product would be so safe for my hair and scalp. I was actually just looking for a leave-on for my hair to smell nice all the time, because I am into herbal shampoo and conditioner, so they don’t really smell like the scents of the conventional ones, but just right. With this Palmer’s product, I don’t only smell nice, but I also have my hair feeling soft and silky as well. And most of all, it is also conditioning its hair and scalp. I have also recommended this to hubby, as his hair looked nice, too, when I’d put some on him. My problem now is its availability. I hope it is, at Rustan’s Department Stores, if not, I’ll have to scout for friends who would be going to Duty Free. But, I have also ordered from my sister who is in the U.S. I hope she’ll send the package before December. I just don’t want to run out of this.

Disclaimer:
This is not a paid post, all the contents are mine, because, I am truly a user of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment