Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Miss World 2013: Megan Young


(image courtesy of google)

Eversince I saw Megan as a child actress, I became an instant fan. For me, she’s got similarities with my other idol, Dawn Zulueta. So, when she joined in the Miss World pageant, I had no doubt, she’ll really make it. I would always post on my Facebook status my well-wishes and congratulatory messages for every achievement that she got during the pageants. Good thing, social media and the web keeps everyone updated.

My admiration on her would never change, it has even gone higher and higher. For me, she is the epitome of a true Filipina: beauty, brains and grace combined. This is just the beginning of even a brighter future for Megan, and I am so excited to see her share a lot of herself when it comes to improving somebody’s lives. She is every Filipino’s pride and inspiration these days. May God bless her more and may He guide her in everything that she will do. Congratulations, Megan (@meganbata on IG and Twitter) – I’ve been a follower, of course. You deserve everything that you have now. Keep up the good work, my Miss World!

No comments:

Post a Comment