Thursday, August 29, 2013

Rem's Birthday Dress

Yes, I’ve been so busy these days, mixed with excitement, of course. Hubby got home in time for Rem’s 8th birthday last August 23. Though I had to attend to a lot of things: getting ready for our Samar vacay, hotel stay, and Rem’s school stuffs, I must not forget the celebrator’s birthday dress. Well, it’s not something that she gets monthly, so I had to really pick something that will make her look pretty and special. Look what I’ve got!

                                          
   


Isn’t it pretty? I got this from SM Megamall’s Kids’ Department, its brand is Little Miss. This was the same dress on the mannequin so I won’t be surprised if we’ll see few more girls wearing the same thing. The only problem about the dress was, its buttons. They were kind of loose, so I had to tighten them myself. Since I bought this by myself, I was so happy that Rem liked it so much the moment she got hold of it. By the time I posted her photo on my Facebook wall, her aunt Loida immediately told me her admiration of the dress. Thank you! This was such a fashionable yet comfy birthday dress, I must say.

No comments:

Post a Comment