Friday, August 2, 2013

‘Finally Found the Best Lip Gloss


When it comes to my make-ups and lippies, they mostly come from my dear sister, Loida, who is based in the U.S. But, I don’t usually ask for her to buy them, but, they’re actually hers which she ends up sending to me – lucky me! SInce she uses Clinique products for her skin care, she gets to avail their freebies, and that is where these cosmetics are from. Just this recent package, I was so happy about the Clinique’s sample lip gloss with 2-colors: 13 Fireberry (on pink shade) and 21 Sunset (nude shade). What I like most about this gloss, is that, it doesn’t feel warm on the lips like the others that I’ve tried before. Well, this time, I have already asked her to buy me, not just the sample anymore. By the way, I always put a lip balm prior to putting on lipsticks or gloss, but, even by doing that,  it doesn’t feel different at all, and its shade doesn’t get affected at all. So, I am now a full-pledged Clinique lippie user!

No comments:

Post a Comment