Friday, March 1, 2013

Oscar Fashion Fever

One of the perks of being a work-at-home-mom (WAHM) is that, I get to watch the TV shows that I want, which I consider my Me-time. Well, that becomes really possible when my daughter is in school, that's why.

I was so glad to have been able to watch the recently concluded Oscar Academy Awards from start to finish though I’d change the dial during commercial breaks (sometimes). I loved the host, Seth MacFarlane – he is such a genius. The performers were really good - bravo! Of course, the fashion that I always look forward to has been so fascinating, as always. A lot of them looked like goddesses with their dresses/gowns, but I would only name my top three best dressed among women, and they are:

Jennifer Lawrence
a gown made for the best actress - Congratulations!

Charlize Theron  
She was just so stunning with her short do and a beautiful gown.

Nora Jones
I just loved this simple yet elegant dress she wore during her performance 
                               
If I would be asked who my male star of the night was, it would be, Daniel Day-Lewis, the best actor. I’m a fan yes, but, he was just so handsome. He just looks even more handsome as he age.
Daniel Day-Lewis

Congratulations to all the winners, and a round of applause to the academy for putting up a good show that the whole world enjoyed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment