Saturday, March 16, 2013

Foot Pampering with Other Mommy Friends

Our feet is one of the most important part of our body, yet, taken for granted the most sometimes. With a bit of a guilt about not taking care of my feet that way it deserve, I was so excited when we (with my blogger friends) planned for a foot spa (we called it SPArty without food in the venue hahah!) at Nail-a-Holics in SM Markina where we are all closest to. We were the very first and the only customers that Saturday, during the first couple of hours, so it felt like we reserved the whole salon.



I, myself, had an additional Paraffin treatment for an improved blood circulation according to the therapist. Once the whole treatment was done, which included a midnight blue nail polish, it felt really girly and relaxed. I just hate the oily feel of the quick dry polish that was applied lastly, so I had to wipe it with a tissue paper often. After our spa treatment, we had lunch at Seafood Island then, last stop was at Starbucks. It was as if we never wanted to go home because we just had so much fun sharing a lot of stories, mostly, funny. It had been a superb weekend with my dear mommy friends. We haven’t talked about our next reunion yet, but it’s always something to look forward to. How about you, do you get to spend quality get-together regularly with your friends? I hope you do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment