Sunday, February 10, 2013

What's Your Fonda?

When it comes to make-up foundation, it always reminds me of how important it is on a make-up, that I can't help but compare it to relationships. Why? In every relationship, foundation is the most important part, it measures if it's going to last or not.


                                                    
                     (images credit to the web) 

Having been fortunate to have been able to attend a training on make-up application at my previous work, I've always been into liquid foundation. I use two brands depending on where I'm going, but for now, I'll share about the other brand which is Maybelline. I love their Clear Smooth Gel foundation. The other one will come in another post. I like this fonda because it lessens my facial blemishes, it's lasting, non-oily and cheaper (less than P300) than the other brands in the market. But the trick is also on the sponge that we use, the triangular sponges are better according to the make-up artist because the fonda gets evenly applied especially even on the edges of the face...Have you tried this type and brand of foundation? And the sponge? If you're looking for a best buy, this will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment