Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Furry Fashion

I used to think before that during winter, there is no way that someone could be fashionable. That was when I was a lot younger. I thought then that showing off more skin were the real sexy and fashionable when it comes to dressing up. But, just like everything else, fashion evolves as well. Just like fur coats, they've got different designs already considering its texture, color and cut. I particularly loved this American lynx coat  I saw online, the animal print which I’ve been so crazy about, the cut and the color. This will truly make a good impression on anyone who’s gonna wear this. When it comes to furry fashion, looking so cozy with it is so important. I especially like that it’s blended with ivory silk which is surely to be a head-turner. This reminds me of a conservative catwoman during a formal event which is so cool. Since this has prints on it already, any plain inner shirt/blouse would perfectly go well with this coat. With its earth colors would be easier to mix with, and that means, having a practical fashion winter piece that way. It is pricey, yes, but a rare collection that any woman would love to wear and hang in her closet when not in use.

No comments:

Post a Comment