Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One of my Dream Bags

Being a lover of fashion, my top favorite is bags. I don’t know why, but, since I can’t leave the house without one, I make sure, they go well with my get-up. Ooops, don’t think of me as someone who’s always well-dressed like a fashion model, I just want the colors I wear to be well-coordinated. That way, it doesn’t always have to be pricey, but it looks so put-together.



I’ve always dreamed of having a Tory Burch tote and I am so happy that hubby has gifted me with one when I went to a bazaar the other weekend. I liked it the moment I saw it on display. Well, orange is one of my newest fave colors, so there. What’s so touching about having this is, hubby has finally realized and understood my being a bag-addict, and I must say, he’s now a changed man (hahah!). When he asked me how it feels to have that bag, I replied, “it’s the same feeling when you got your DSLR.” And we both laughed. It’s really not the price, but, it’s really the meaning, the thought and the happiness that goes along with the pricey presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment