Monday, June 11, 2012

Congratulations, Miley!

Love is definitely in the air for this lovebirds - Miley (Cyrus) and Liam (Hemsworth). Just last month, my daughter and I watched (again) Hanna Montana on TV, and now she’s already engaged. At 19, it sounds young for me, as compared to myself when I was that age (hahah), but, on the other hand, it’s also nice of her to have found the man of her dreams at 19.





credit to google images

(credit to google for the images)

As a fan, of course, I only hope and pray for the best for the both of them. It’s never a perfect way ahead, but it’s always a choice to stay happily in love. Again, congratulations, Miley and Liam! I’m sure all your fans, especially, the ones from the Philippines (like me) are all happy about the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment