Monday, June 4, 2012

Candy-looking Capiz Earrings

I do love accessorizing, and I am just so happy that nowadays, there are more choices already. Accessories need not be so pricey and could not always be real jewelries anymore. In fact, there are cute ones that are made of plastics, brass, bronze, etc. I have this favorite local shop called "Atin Ito" (This is Ours) where they sell different products using locally available materials. They've got bags, shirts, scarves, and accessories all artistically done to represent nation's natural resources. I’ve been a regular buyer of this shop and one of the best finds I’ve got are my Capiz earrings. Capiz as defined by www.freedictionary.com, is a marine bivalve common in Philippine coastal waters characterized by a large thin translucent shell.



These earrings had been tinted but it still obvious what it’s made from. I love how lightweight it is, and the of course, the colors that looks like sweet candies.

No comments:

Post a Comment