Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Idol's Fashion

There is really so much to love about being famous. Before the American Idol Season12, I bet, Jessica was just a simple lass when it comes to fashion. But look at how she carries herself everytime she’s going to sing on the Idol Stage, isn’t she every girl’s dream look?!
Honestly, I love everything she wears on the show. Whoever is the designer, that is if there’s somebody else than Tommy Hilfiger, I’m giving you a big round of applause. Being a morena (define) myself, Jessica’s clothes gave me more ideas that there are really great styles and colors, a person with our complexion can wear.

If you want to see what I’m talking about, please feel free to CHECK IT HERE.
By the way, have you voted for my bet? I did. Thanks a lot in behalf of my idol!

No comments:

Post a Comment