Sunday, February 9, 2014

SBS Fun Run 2014

It's our first time to join in the annual Fun Run of Rem's school, the St. Bridget School of Q.C. It was actually her who wanted to, but, thankfully, my mommy friends with their kids in school were also joining. This was held at the Marikina Sports Complex last January 25, 2014, registration started at 6:00AM. So, we were there pretty early, in fact, we had our breakfast at nearest McDonald's.

with my little Bridgetine

 Bea, Bella, Rem & Kaela

Zumba time

We did not join in the run, but, we just walked around the oval with our friends. Rem and the kids also enjoyed at the play area, while we, the moms, joined the Zumba portion which was the last part of the program. Wow, it was so tiring for it was my first time to do this exercise for an hour. I only do this at home, just the basic. It made me realize that I'd really lose a lot of weight if I do it regularly, which I will not (hahah!). I think it's just too much for me. With this whole experience though, we might be joining every year. So, see you again next years, Bridgetines!

No comments:

Post a Comment