Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Rem's Halloween Look


                                        

Just like most kids, Rem, is always looking forward to Halloween events. She really thinks of what she will look like on this day. She doesn't like those scary costumes though, in fact, she likes it fancy, according to her. The first time, I let her joined was when whe was only 3 or 4 years old, but, since I was the one who chose her clothes then, I let her wear a witch costume complete with a bit-scary make-up with red lipstick on her chin area to look like blood. That was the only time that I was able to make her look witchy. For this year, she chose the Korean-Princess costume. What do you think? She probably took it seriously when I told her that she looks like a Korean girl except for her eyes. Her profile is very Korean for me. She liked her costume so much. For next year, she told me she wants to wear a Mexican costume. Yes, that is how excited she is. Good thing there is Trick or Treating in our place, so we don't have to go somewhere else anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment