Monday, October 1, 2012

Zac Efron: Loved (more) by Filipino Fans

When I learned about his being in Manila, I would always watch news for updates about his stay. But there were cases where I had to be out of the house to do some errands. By the way, thanks so much to Penshoppe for bringing him to our beloved country, Philippines.

                                             
                                                  (image credit to the web)

I’ve been a Zac Efron fan since he starred in the High School Musical movie with Fil-Am actress, Vanessa Hudgens who happened to be his girlfriend then. Said movie started it for them to be lovers.  With his recent visit, for sure more Filipino fans were born. I just love him more for everything that he sincerely said about the people and our place. I was able to watch him at the Ellen Show and I almost cried (tears of joy, of course) when he talked about a bit about his visit here. With everything that he had said about his short visit in all his interviews, I’d like to give credit to everyone whom he met. Thanks for showing the hospitality that we Filipinos are famous for.

For those who want to follow him via Twitter and  Facebook Page

I’d like to end this post by saying Thank You to Zac Efron. It's been an honor having you in our country. More power to you and God bless you more and more. Filipinos (especially Pinays – women) love you more, that’s for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment