Friday, July 13, 2012

How About Working Again?

I’ve been thinking so hard since last week about working again. By Monday, I was busy browsing jobstreet.com already. I loved what I discovered, and I’m already excited about it. I’m off to my first job interview by Friday, and I’m hoping I’ll get the job.

My only worry is my daughter Rem, and the office attire again. With Rem, since I’ve been slowly opening this up to her, I think, she’s slowly accepting the idea, in fact, she wants to visit me in my office already saying that she’ll bring me food in case I’m already hungry (really sweet). Clothes, of course! Having been a stay-at-home mom for almost five years, it didn’t entail me to have plenty of clothes. I hope that the company that I’d get in to wouldn’t be so strict with its dress-code, and most of all, I really hope this had been worth the long wait for me. Wish me luck! (wink*wink*)

No comments:

Post a Comment