Friday, June 22, 2012

I am a Proud Karylle Fan

I’ve always liked Karylle, even during her GMA days while I’ve always been a Kapamilya (ABS-CBN) supporter. Not only because we have a bit of resemblance according to few friends (ahem:), but of how she really is. For me, she’s got the looks, talents and the intelligence. I just love how simple she is, and how she could be candid during interviews.

Yesterday, I was checking on my newly registered Twitter account for this blog (FabFashionCraze) and was looking for her Twitter page, so I can follow her. Among the tweets were about her Best Actress nomination for her role in Kitchen Musical. Wow, the fruits of her labor are slowly coming out. I can’t help but be happy and proud of this achievement, and be in awe of her gown. With the gown alone, it looks like she’s already won.


(Photo credit to www.pep.ph)

Congratulations, Anna Karylle and more power! You deserve what you’ve got and will still be reaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment