Monday, June 18, 2012

Brick Red for Nail Color

I was in college when I tried on having a nail polish. My inspiration? None other than Ms. Jolina Magdangal. I just thought that striking colors like, yellow, shades of blue were really fun then, and something that made me looked younger than my age. Until now, I am still into deep striking colors except when I am going to attend a formal event like weddings. As of the moment, my top pick among nail polish shades would be “brick red”. Unfortunately, I don’t get manicured often these days due to mommy duties. But just to give you an idea how this color looks like, I got my niece, Charisse, as my model:-) Thanks to her!




The color looks like a red combined with a little bit of black. With this shade, I basically like it on any skin color, whether you’ve got fair complexion or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment