Monday, May 21, 2012

How About Animal-Printed Fashion Pieces?

If you ask me what my favorite color is, I’d always say it’s blue. It really is, but, one day, I was surprised when a friend told me that it’s brown and I was wearing brown shades that time. Then I paused and thought what she said it, and it made me realized that most of my stuffs has a touch of brown. I just smiled and said, it’s probably what my subconscious fave shade is. For me, brown is a practical color. Being an earth tone, for me, it’s so easy to pair with especially if you’re into mixing and matching and even easier to accentuate. My latest brown possessions are my animal-printed inspired bag and a pair of earrings as well. I just noticed that animal prints are IN these days, from the clothes, accessories down to undies, and that’s when I decided to get these two.



How about you, do you have any stuff with animal prints, too? Aren’t they cute? I usually use this bag whenever I’m wearing shades of brown especially the footwear and when I’m wearing plain top, too. The earrings are used when my top is in plain yellow, white, black or brown. I just love trying to break the monotony in my total look.

8 comments:

  1. Yay, I am a fan of animal prints too. rawr! Love the bag!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute bag :-) love it...so cute :-) and yes! I love animal prints too :-)

    http://www.simplyjess.info/what-is-wonderful-with-coconut-oil/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sis, liked your FB and followed your NWB as well, hope you do the same

    Thanks

    http://www.simplyjess.info/what-is-wonderful-with-coconut-oil/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal-printed pieces are also cool and trendy. I love zebra and tiger prints! :)

    Lizzie of Make More Money Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Zebra stripes among these! - Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never had a animal printer bags yet... maybe because I am more on shoes. But you gave me an idea for my new obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As long as they are not real animal skin, I think they're alright :D

    ReplyDelete