Monday, October 14, 2013

The New Miley Cyrus

Yes, I am also a Hanna Montana fan!


(image from the web)

I was not able to watch her recent VMA performance, but, all I can say is, I may not liked it also,as a mother, but, my respect for her as a talented performer will never change. And, it made me admire her more having watched her at her recent Ellen Show guesting where she was asked about her controversial performance and the falling-off with Liam Hemsworth…She is one mature and smart woman. And a real artist, that's for sure.

When it comes to her voice, it is just so powerful, and really what a great talent. Since my daughter is also into singing, I make sure the lyrics of the songs she’d like to learn are safe for her age, and I’m glad that Miley’s songs got safe lyrics for kids. I will forever be a Miley Cyrus fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment